Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Yuru Yuri Episode 2

The next K-on/LuckyStar/AChannel?

3.75/5 Stars



Sorry, but I ended up disliking the first ep cuz it felt boring as hell... I thought the next episode would be more of the same, but boy was I wrong...

With the introduction of the school council we are given a lot more gracious yuri comedy, and I mean the comedy that really makes me laugh. The laughs in the first episode were nothing compared to the laughs in the second episode. It was really that good.

There were two main things that stole the show for me:

One: Chitose's Fantasy Delusions.... hehe
Two: The Tsun-tsun couple in the Student Council

Both of which characterized some of the funniest moments in the series so far. They were pretty funny.
.... Let's wait a while till we can finally figure out whether it's actually good or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment