Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

The IDOLM@STER Episode 2

My NEW harem!
3.5/5 Stars
The IDOLM@STER, not Idolm@ster, is a harem as you might expect, but is pretty decent. I mean, it's not fantastic, but it's pretty well done. Especially the animation! Sheesh!

Episode Two gave me mixed reactions. The four main idols that resorted to the many oddball fiascos in this episode were quite annoying. However, I was happy that at least the others were able to show some great and respectable fanservice... The four main girls were pretty frustrating on how bratty they were and that was my main downside. However, I don't wanna be too mean to the lolis cause they still got some episodes to redeem themselves. Plus, the opening was reaaaally good. 

Even though I'm ashamed to say it, I really liked the opening. Just the crisp animation from Aniplex really showed some prowess over fluidity and control. It was really phenomenal. ED was okay too.. =_=

Not a bad episode, but not a great episode either.

No comments:

Post a Comment