Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

Ikoku Meiro no Croisee Episode 3

Yune is full of HNNG yet again...
3.75/5 Stars



I thought I was gonna be bored by the time this episode rolled out, but boy was I wrong. This show still mildly entertains me and takes me by surprise on how I never get tired of how bloody cute Yune is!

I know I'm not alone on this one. Yune is crazy adorable and is a force to be reckoned with. Goddamn, how do Claude and the Jiisan handle this kid's crazy reactions. Especially in this episode about food! Yune makes the most HNNG moments when she eats (I feel like a crazy insane sociopath when I say this).

Adding to this is the ojousama that enters for 5 minutes. Quite frankly, I'm itching for some new characters and I hope that this one will satisfy that need. With three characters right now, the story can only do so much. We need some more backstory, theme, and conscious writing here, cuz I can barely tell that there's some resolution or plot in this series. Still, a good episode from this show.

Looking forward to the next episode!

I wonder what the Ojou-sama will bring to the table...

No comments:

Post a Comment