Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

No. 6 Episode 2

.... Pretty Gay... Not bad, just kinda.... different
3.75/5 Stars



May I just start by saying that this show has plenty of Yaoi undertones? I mean really.... Episode one was pretty gay, but then episode 2 comes out with this bombshell of just denying a female her sexytimez AND showing perverted seme Nezumi naked uke Shion? What the hell? !

Oh well, the episode was good overall and I like the setting and story progression. It is interesting and well formulated. The city is still unique and designed with great concepts. The action was also good as expected of BONES animation studio and still holds up its fervor against all other shows.

I still need to see some more progression however, cause the bees thing was still freaky and @$#!$...
I can't believe my boyfriend is this gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment