Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

No. 6 Episode 3

Well, I'm $%@#ed
3.25/5 Stars



Not as gay as episode 1 or 2, but still kinda homo. Especially that "cut it off part". Heh...

Well this episode was okay in the way it progresses through the plot with fine little tweaks to the main character's naivety. However, the story direction is going into an awfully odd path. I don't know what's going to happen, and this can be good or bad. In this case, it's a bit annoying because of it's  random spontaneity in particular events revolving around No. 6. Bees and pupate growth on human flesh? In a futuristic society THAT'S the way you're gonna kill disobedient people? Why not through other means such as poison or subtle detainment?

But these are minor qualms. The story has yet to reveal its true potential to me, so I have not really gotten angry, just confused. The best part about No. 6 was its setting. But now that the setting is housing events and predicaments that don't fit the plot, what am I supposed to think?

Anyways, I need to see more to pan out my difficulties. It was okay, decent, and fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment