Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

R-15 Episode 2

Utae is probably my new fav
3.75/5 Stars



Just as good as episode 1 if not better...

This show is crazy. Anyone who says otherwise, is also most likely insane. I could barely comprehend what the $#^@ was happening during the whole climax of the episode with the idol and the imagination of the main character... It was just bizarre, and in more ways than one. Adding to that is the intensified risque-ness of the show... I should've expected from the opening that censors were gonna go crazy over this series. It only took till the first 5 seconds of the second episode to finally understand what I got myself into.
The best friend is probably the funniest guy I've ever goddamn seen!

Other than this show's bitter perverted hallucinations, I'd like to say that I'm thoroughly enjoying its comedy. It's far from being a breath of fresh air, but it's still pretty decent. The annoying archetypes are smoothed out so that you don't always know what's around the corner. The Idol: Utae Sonokoe (creative name btw...) is especially awesome and sparks out some good fanservice here and there... This episode was all about her, so if you were wondering about the whole Fukune fiasco that took place in the first episode, you are not gonna get the continuation. There were however, hints to Fukune's interest in the main character, so that should help the primary romance out.

Still a good episode and I hope the series rekindles its adolescent morals into a better package next time. The whole theme in this episode was meh on how it was portrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment