Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nichijou Episode 16

The best of two worlds
5/5 Stars
As awkward as it is for me to start reviewing a series in the middle of its showtime, I just have to review this series. Every other blogger seems to either ridicule or ignore this series and I just have to change that. 

This was a golden episode just like episode 15. This, however was not only good in the way it was comical gold, but also in the way that it progressed with the plot (wait, did it have one?). To progress this "plot", we got to see a metamorphosis of two separate worlds in the show. The school girls and the laboratory.

The mash up ended up giving a whole ton of laughs while emphasizing on Nano's friendship crisis. Still a bloody hilarious show and I feel like it will keep this up till the seasons over. However, for the time being, I salute to Nichijou and Kyoani for making such a great comedy!

YAY!
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment