Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

R-15 Episodes 4 + 5


Oh. Mah. GAWD! Censorship is EVERYWHERE!

Episode 4: 3.25/5 Stars (Enjoyable)
Episode 5: 3/5 stars (Meh)



Another joint episode review...

The reason I didn't blog episode 4 before was precisely because I completely forgot about it! Tehe!.... But seriously, it slipped my mind and now that I look back at it... How the hell did that even happen?! Oh well... I could always blame Demon's Souls...

Episode 4: Raika Meiki finding the perfect picture
Episode 5: Ran's work as an Onee-chan

This episode was about Raika trying to find the perfect picture to show off her talent for some cultural festival cover or somethin... So she tries to find the pictures that show the dirty human instincts within men... and that's where she asks (forces) for help from Takuto... Real original, ain't it?

At first, I didn't really care about Raika. She seemed way too haughty and bitchy. Plus she was always being an ass to Takuto.... But this episode really redeemed her and now I like her. In the end, she was aggressive and hot with Takuto and I was really jealous (not jelly).
Luv ya now Raika!

The plot was retarded and a whale's penis, but what do you expect? It's a shonen ecchi harem romance crap that horny guys made... And I still watch it...

The episode after that was basically another horribly scripted, yet moe arc. Raika was the star of the last episode, so the next went to Ran, the yuri hacker. She is having troubles with protecting Nagato Yuki (Furukawa) because she is kidnapped by a yuri rapist... haha and the school allows this WHY?!?!? And so Takuto and Ran work togethter to save Yuki...
From a hot senpai! WTF?

Ran was less impressive than Raika... She was apparently a super hacker and really, I couldn't care less. She's still an annoying b****... The fight was retarded but pretty moe. However, Takuto's delusions are even better than this s***. We need moar of those! Oh and the censors keep going crazy in EVERY episode... I thought it was tolerable the first time, but now I hate em to DEATH!!! They block like 2/3 of the screen and are really starting to make me question whether this is for shounen or seinen...
You still suck... well... I mean blow...

I still chuckled at the many winks this episode made at Maria ga Miteru and Maria Holic... That was pretty entertaining...

Anyways, just another moe show that isn't anything special...

No comments:

Post a Comment