Anime Blog and Game Blog

Anime Blog and Game Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Updates Coming Soon... F*** me.... And also, Game Reviews x2

Where are mah updates??
I'm back from the bloody nexus goddammit.
Read more for game reviews.



Finally got stupid videogames out of the way. Now I have time for ze animes... I've certainly be watching them, but I ended up being WAY too lazy to actually write em. A barrage of posts will be coming and I mean coming fast!




F*** my lazy @$$
Anyways.. I have to commend ATLUS for giving me an extremely enjoyable time. Albeit, there were many (and I mean MANY) times where I got frustrated to the point of ragemode, but it was an engrossing experience.

In short;


Demon's Souls - 9.3
PS3
ATLUS

Comments: 
-Great customization and use of online capabilities
-Outstanding recreation of Western-style RPGs
-Challenging, addicting, and plentiful

-Checkpoints... We need em
-Frustrating lock-on system
-Story is a bit stale

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Catherine - 9.0
PS3 + XBOX360
ATLUS

Comments:
-Great dialogue and themes
-Interesting story + decent characters
-Fantastic gameplay design and ideas
-Catherine is an amazing woman

-Too short... Approximately 8-10 hours long. (However, the story couldn't have really gone too far anyways so it's a minor problem)
-Can be a bit nonsensical, story can get out of touch with the audience's sensibilities
-Can be frustrating (But less so than Demon's Souls)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, I wanna try playing the Persona series.... especially 4... But first, I'll need to get a PS2...

1 comment: